1. Name of the candidate you chose: Michael Steinburg
2. Political affiliation of the candidate your chose: Democrat
3. How do you think the personal background or work experience of the candidate could help them be a good president? He is going to to help verterans in that were injured in war. He’s going to allow limited abortions.
4. What issues are important to the candidate, or what goals do you think the candidate would have for the country if they were to become the president? Veterans not getting paid for for whe they were at war. Immigrants passing the border.
5. Do you think the interviewer did a good job in his role (i.e. being prepared, making the interviewee comfortable, asking good questions)? What gave you that impression?
He was asking very great questions.
6. Political candidates need to decide how they’re going to spend their time. That includes choosing which members of the press they’re willing to conduct interviews with. What good things could come from doing an interview like the one you listened to? What bad things could come from doing the interview? People are gonna listen to it and do what they’re gonna do better.
7. If you were Mrs. Young’s media consultant, would you advise her to do an interview with this organization, knowing that the audio file of the interview would be online for everyone to listen to? Why or why not? Yes because I am really good at speaking I do the announcements at school someone would have to write the questions for me.
8. Do you think you would be a good reporter, conducting interviews with people? Why or why not? No because I wouldn’t know what questions to ask.
9. Do you think you would be a good candidate, talking and listening to different types of people? Why or why not? No because I wouldn’t want to do something like this.
Interview Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Hx2HY03e0&feature=youtu.be